Tracer for leak detection and liquid tightness test - FLUORESCENT COLORLESS - UV MAX RED
Colorless uv tracer for water, for leak detection, pipe tracing, leak test, infiltration test, long term marking.
Completely colorless, UV MAX RED leaves no trace on any type of support. It avoids any risk of marks or stains on delicate and/or absorbent surfaces: natural stone, façade coatings, tile joints, etc. UV MAX RED is also a marker visible only under UV light after drying, for several weeks. They thus make it possible to carry out long tracing operations over time, without risk of trace on any type of support. UV MAX RED is an ultra concentrated marker!
Undosing between 5ml and 10ml/L is sufficient in most situations. With the UV lamps of the FLUOTECHNIK range, UV MAX RED will offer you a powerful luminescent contrast, very visible, making it an excellent developer of leaks, micro leaks and capillary rise. UV MAX RED can be used in conjunction with UV MAX BLUE, as part of multi-tracking.
• Totally colorless, leaves no trace, very good chemical stability
• Visible under UV lamp after drying (several weeks)
• Fluorescent red under UV lamp 365mn of the Fluotechnik range
• Very high diagnostic accuracy thanks to its very high fluorescence yield
• Very good solubility, easy dispersion
• Low dosage, economical
The colorless UV tracer MAX RED is water soluble and only visible under UV light, blue in color, specially designed for :
• Wastewater, storm water and industrial water flow testing
• Simulation of agricultural spreading
• Research of hydraulic connection between natural environment and building
• Research of water infiltrations on ground, interior wall
• Visual location and test of buried pipe connection
• Simulation of chemical product dispersion
• Search for leakage on floor heating, cooling network with glycol
• Leak detection on storage tank
• Tightness control in industrial environment (IP standard validation test)
5ml/L to 10ml/L
> Are you a distributor / reseller of industrial and building supplies, an equipment distributor and/or an industrial maintenance specialist? Contact us to find out about our advantageous commercial conditions for distributors.