UV Lamp Kit - TORCH - High precision - 365nm
This UV lamp is an ideal tool for simple leakage inspection, especially in construction and mechanical maintenance...
This UV lamp is an ideal tool for simple leakage inspection, especially in the field of building and mechanical maintenance on accessible surfaces (illumination distance of about 2 to 3m) using fluorescent tracers from the DETECT + range. Suitable for indoor and outdoor inspections on all types of surfaces: water leakage, waterproofness test, capillary rise detection, pipe flow test...The UV lamp with a wavelength of 365 nm is supplied, as well as the protective glasses + charger and battery
● Featuring a powerful UV-A LED light source (365 nm) coupled to a sturdy anodized aluminum lamp body.
● Powered by a rechargeable lithium-ion battery with an additional battery included with the lamp.
● Each offers 90 minutes of continuous inspection between charges.
● It meets ASTM specifications for UV-A intensity and wavelength for TPL and TMP.
● It is widely used in non-destructive testing(NDT), forensic inspection, quality control, fluorescence leak detection, industrial inspection, and so on.
● UV intensity: at 38 cm (15 in) 4500 µW/cm² (max)
● Coverage area: UV-A at 38 cm (15 in) 17 cm (7 in) diameter (min 1000µW/cm²)
● Visible light: 0.2 foot-candles (2.1 lux)
● Lamp style: cordless flashlight
● Light source: 1 UV LED Wavelength: 365±5nm
● Filter glass: Built-in antioxidant filters for black light
● IP rating: IP65 (resistant to dust and water jets)
● Power consumption: <5 W Power supply: one 3.7V 3000mAh Li-ion rechargeable battery
● Operating time: approx. 90 minutes
● Charging time: approx. 4 hours
● Battery charger: AC 100-240V; DC 4.2V 1A output
● Lamp handle diameter: 26 mm
● Lamp head diameter: 38 mm Lamp length: 160 mm
● Weight (with battery): 215g