Food tracking dye - DETECT+ YELLOW ALIM UV
Food tracing dye in compliance with food additive specifications
Some have dreamed about it, FLUOTECHNIK has done it ...!Discover DETECT + UV YELLOW ALIM, a fluorescent food grade water tracer, specially formulated for tracing and leak detection applications in drinking water networks and sensitive environments.With a very high fluorescence yield, this tracer will offer you a brightness under extra strong yellow UV, for an instant visual identification and a high diagnostic accuracy.
It is particularly suitable for use on drinking water networks, drinking water tanks, leak detection and leak testing in food or sensitive environments.This tracer is perfectly adapted to the plumbing and piping trades, real estate diagnostics specialists, leak detection specialists, forensic experts, industrialists... as well as any private individual wishing to carry out his own diagnostics.
Identifiers & Legislation :
Food coloring in compliance with the specifications of food additives established by the EU Regulation n°231/2012 of 9/03/2012.
This product complies with the purity criteria defined by Regulation (EC) No 1333/2008 and its amendments; its use may be subject to restrictions according to the same regulation.
Authorized / exempt from certification (21 CFR Section § 73.450 - see FDA legislation)
• Colorant allowed for the manufacture of all cosmetic products (Regulation N° 1223/2009/CE).
• Dye admitted for the manufacture of pharmaceutical products (Directive No. 2009/35/EC).
• Bright colors, highly visible for several hours
• Very high diagnostic accuracy thanks to its very high efficiency fluorescence
• Excellent infiltration diagnostic proof tool
• Very good solubility, easy dispersion (Liquid version)
• Washable WITH BRILLANT REMOVER
• Non-polluting, non-toxic, harmless to the environment (respect the conditions of use and prescribed dosage)
• Leak detection on domestic and industrial drinking water networks
• Search for leaks on pool and pond
• Leak detection and leak test on water tank
• Search for leaks on civil engineering structures: dams, dikes, water reservoirs, etc.
• Leakage test of surfaces, connections, welds... in food and sensitive environments.
• Drainage test on sewerage, rainwater and industrial water pipes
• Simulation of pollutant release
• Colored hydrological tracing in natural environment: canal, dike, being...
• Search for hydraulic connections between natural environment and building
MAIN CHARACTERISTICS :
• Appearance: hygroscopic powder
• Color: bright yellow
• Odor: none
• Taste: slightly bitter
• Moisture content: 5.80%
• Inorganic phosphate : 1 % max.
• Sulfated ash: max. 25
• Subsidiary dyes: 6 % max.
• Primary aromatic amines: 70 ppm max (expressed as aniline)