UV Lamp Kit - FRONTAL High Power - 365 nm
Small, lightweight UV-A LED spotlights designed to free up hands during inspection.
Discover our high-performance UV headlamps for leak and infiltration diagnosis. Small and lightweight, these UV headlamps are designed to free up your hands during inspection, giving you greater flexibility in your movements, greater accuracy in finding leaks, and greater safety by avoiding the need to hold a lamp in dangerous or inaccessible places.
Identifiers & Legislation :
• The headlights can be adjusted to different angles, the operator can change the angle of the light during inspection.
• The elastic bands are adjustable and designed to fit helmets, or to be attached directly to the head.
• The battery is located at the back of the structure so there are no loose cables hanging from the light.
• The on/off button is positioned at the back of the lamp to prevent accidental activation.
• The headlamp is fitted with a unique filter glass to minimise visible light and increase UV light transmission. The emitter consists of a 365 nm UV LED. Full power is reached instantly.
• Power is provided by a 3400 mAh Li-ion battery. A fully charged battery provides up to 5 hours of use. Recharge from a normal power outlet. The kit also includes an additional rechargeable Li-ion battery.
• UV source: One 365nm UV LED
• UV intensity: at 15 in(38cm) 15,000µW/ cm² at 38cm(15'')
• Visible light: 0.4 foot-candles (4.3 lux)
• UV spot size: 10mm diameter at 38cm (15")
• Power supply: One 3.7V 3000mAh Li-ion rechargeable battery
• Operating time: approx. 5 hours
• Charging time: approximately 4 hours
• Headlamp dimensions Diameter: 48mm Length: 59mm
• Weight (with battery): 238g
• Package size: 300(L)*240(W)*110(H)mm