Leak detection and liquid leak test tracer - FLUORESCENT COLOURLESS - UV MAX BLUE
UV MAX BLUE is a new generation colorless tracer, ideal for flat roof waterproofing test, pipe flow test, leak detection and infiltration testing.
Completely colorless and chemically stable, UV MAX BLUE leaves no trace on any type of surface. Prevents any risk of streaking or staining on delicate and/or absorbent substrates: natural stone, facade rendering, tile grout, etc. UV MAX BLUE is an ultra-concentrated, high-performance tracer! A dosage of between 5 ml and 10ml/liter is sufficient for most situations. When used with UV lamps from the FLUOTECHNIK range, UV MAX BLUE offers a powerful, highly visible luminescent contrast, making it an excellent indicator of leaks, micro-leaks and capillary rise.
UV MAX BLUWastewater, rainwater and industrial runoff testing
• Simulation of agricultural spreading
• Search for hydraulic connections between natural environment and building
• Search for water infiltration on floors and interior walls
• Visual identification and connection testing of buried pipes
• Simulation of chemical dispersion
• Leak detection on underfloor heating and glycol cooling systems
• Leak detection on storage tanks
• Leak testing in industrial environments (IP standard validation test)
• Completely colorless, leaves no trace
• Fluorescent under 365mn uv lamp from the Fluotechnik range
• Very high diagnostic accuracy thanks to very high fluorescence efficiency
• Excellent solubility, easy dispersion
• Does not stain surfaces, simply rinse with water after use
• Available in 2x1L Pack Pro UV MAX BLUE kit
• Non-polluting, non-toxic, harmless to the environment (observe conditions of use and prescribed dosage).
5ml/L to 10ml/L
> You are a distributor / reseller of industrial and building supplies, equipment distributor and/or industrial maintenance specialist? Contact us to find out about our advantageous commercial conditions for distributors.