Plotters and markers for timber treatment
Wood plotters and markers give wood treatment a brand identity and indicate treatment applications without compromising safety or performance.
Wood tracers and markers give wood treatment a brand identity and indicate treatment applications without compromising safety or performance. The products on this page are water soluble and have been used in industry to indicate that wood has been treated with flame retardants, insecticides and fungicides.
Various properties are available depending on the desired performance, such as lightfastness, non-bleaching, U.S. FIFRA compliance, UV visibility and compatibility with wood treatment products. All colours are available. Our technical sales representatives can help you make your choice based on colour, wood treatment, light stability, fade resistance, regulatory compliance and non-staining dye options if applied on site. Fluotechnik specialises in stable and easy to use liquid dyes.
The dyes for wood treatment are :
• Easy to handle liquid dyes
• Non-bleaching dyes available
• Lightfast dyes available
• UV dyes available for treatment detection
• Compatible in a wide variety of wood treatments such as fire retardants.
• US FIFRA compliant dyes available for construction, including borate pre-treatment of wood, termiticide treatment of wood.