TINOPAL CBS-X 1 kg
Tinopal CBS-X is a colorless optical brightener widely used in hydrology.
Tinopal is a colorless tracer (or optical brightener) regularly used for mapping underground watercourses, for checking hydraulic connections, transit and flow time studies, river flow measurements, seepage water path studies, layer watertightness checks, simulating the spreading of liquid substances...
MAIN FEATURES :
• Chemical name: Tinopal CBS-X / Tinopal CBS-CL 10% liquid
• Presentation: Powder: yellow / Liquid: pastel blue
• CAS number: 38775-22-3
• Threshold of detection : 0,1 µg/L
• Visibility to the eye: Invisible
• Emission/excitation wavelength: 350nm - 435nm
• Solubility: Very low - approx. 25 g/l
• Degradation: UV; oxidizing agents; pH < 7
• Adsorption: Medium to strong
• Interferences: Naphtionate, Acid-Amino-G
SYNOPTIC OF FLUORESCENT TRACERS