PVC Plugs 50 to 150mm
PVC Plugs allows to stop backflow in case of flooding toilet bowl or evacuation of waste water etc.
This range of inflatable plugs allows for pressure testing of pipelines and isolation of pipes during maintenance operations. With an adjustable diameter of 50 to 150mm, this inflatable plug is ideal for a wide range of applications in various environments. Made of durable PVC, it ensures perfect sealing and is resistant in most conditions. Easy to install, with a 1.5m air supply cord, this plug is equipped with a valve for quick inflation and deflation, allowing easy setup and removal. This inflatable plug is an essential tool for maintenance, repair, and leak testing in pipeline systems.
• PVC Plug 50: For use in 50 to 75 mm pipes
• PVC Plug 75: For use in 75 to 90 mm pipes
• PVC Plug 100: For use in 100 to 140 mm pipes
• PVC Plug 150: For use in 150 to 200 mm pipes
• Maximum inflation pressure: 1.5 bar
• Composition: PVC
• Inflation hose: 1.5 meters with auto valve
• Inflates using a manual or foot-operated bike pump, battery-powered electric pump, compressor
• Easy-to-use, durable, and reusable product
• Durable PVC composition
• Inflation hose up to 1.5 meters (depending on the model)
• Can be inflated manually (using a bike pump or inflator)
• Easy-to-use, durable, and reusable equipment